Investments 201 will take us beyond budgeting to an in depth look at investments, life stage considerations, and other important financial decisions we all have to make at some point.
Join us on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM via Zoom if you want to participate live. The classes will be recorded and posted for later viewing too.
Meeting ID: 993 4424 2105
- Jan 20 The Spectrum of investments: Lyle Fiore, MBA
- Jan 27 God’s Insights on Our Investments: John Jordan
- Feb 3 Investment Insights from the Trenches: Don Angel
- Feb 10 Startups, Scaleups, and Screwups: Jeff Wallace
- Feb 17 Life Stages and Legal Considerations in Finance and Estate Planning: Joseph Carroll, JD
- Feb 24 Success in Retirement: It's More than the Money: Keith Lawrence, MBA
- Mar 3 Insurance Considerations: Life, Disablity, and Long-term: Michael R. Kinzie
- Mar 10 Health Coverage Options for Individuals of All Ages Eligible for Medicare: Scott Donahue
- Mar 17 Fundamental Research Concepts and Applications: Don Angel and Lyle Fiore, MBA
- Mar 24 Life Stages & Financial Considerations: Scott Wycoff, MBA, CFA, CFP