Just like the early church described in the book of Acts, we enjoy getting together. We gather on Wednesday evenings (September-November and January-May) to enjoy a meal together and encourage one another in the faith.
Dinner is served 5:30-6:15 PM in the Fellowship Hall. You are welcome to pick up a to-go box or to stay and eat in Fellowship Hall. No registration necessary.
No dinner on March 31.
1. A Once a Month Event for Children and Families Wednesday, March 17 Choose your time to come and enjoy a story by the fire, s'mores, interactive activities, and fun together. *In case of inclement weather, the event will be the following Wednesday night.
2. 5th-8th Grade Fellowship by Emily Shiverski (Zoom)
1. Pastor David Palmer's Class 6:30-7:30 PM - The class begins on January 6 in the Sanctuary and online. The class will follow the sermon series on History and Prophets: God's Word to Us.
No class on Wednesday, March 31.
Spring Plan: March-April 2021
2. Men's Fireside Gathering by Pastor Scott Burns (location backfield) All men are invited to join us for a casual time around a campfire. We'll spend time hanging out and encouraging each other.
3. Investing 201 John Jordan and Lyle Fiore will offer a class on investment on Zoom.
Investments 201 will take us beyond budgeting to an in depth look at investments, life stage considerations, and other important financial decisions we all have to make at some point. Join us on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM via Zoom if you want to participate live. The classes will be recorded and posted for later viewing too.
Meeting ID: 993 4424 2105
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.