Just like the early church described in the book of Acts, we enjoy getting together. We gather on Wednesday evenings (September-November and January-May) to enjoy a meal together and encourage one another in the faith.
Dinner is served 5:30-6:15 PM in the Fellowship Hall. You are welcome to pick up a to-go box or to stay and eat in Fellowship Hall. No registration necessary.
1. A Once a Month Event for Children and Families Wednesday, March 17 Choose your time to come and enjoy a story by the fire, s'mores, interactive activities, and fun together. *In case of inclement weather, the event will be the following Wednesday night.
2. 5th-8th Grade Fellowship by Emily Shiverski (Zoom)
1. Pastor David Palmer's BibleJourney Class 6:30-7:30 PM - The class begins on January 6 in the Sanctuary and online. The class will follow the sermon series on History and Prophets: God's Word to Us.
Spring Plan: March-April 2021
2. Men's Fireside Gathering by Pastor Scott Burns (location backfield) All men are invited to join us for a casual time around a campfire. We'll spend time hanging out and encouraging each other.
3. Investing 201 John Jordan and Lyle Fiore will offer a class on investment on Zoom.
Investments 201 will take us beyond budgeting to an in depth look at investments, life stage considerations, and other important financial decisions we all have to make at some point. Join us on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM via Zoom if you want to participate live. The classes will be recorded and posted for later viewing too.
Meeting ID: 993 4424 2105
- Jan 20 The Spectrum of investments: Lyle Fiore, MBA
- Jan 27 God’s Insights on Our Investments: John Jordan
- Feb 3 Investment Insights from the Trenches: Don Angel
- Feb 10 Startups, Scaleups, and Screwups: Jeff Wallace
- Feb 17 Life Stages and Legal Considerations in Finance and Estate Planning: Joseph Carroll, JD
- Feb 24 Success in Retirement: Keith Lawrence, MBA
- Mar 3 Fundamental Research Concepts and Applications: Don Angel and Lyle Fiore
- Mar 10 Health Coverage Options for Individuals of All Ages Eligible for Medicare: Scott Donahue
- March 17 TBA
- March 24 TBA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.