We have not yet made the final decision regarding holding Soccer Camp (July 29-31st) this summer. We will post the status here by mid-June. Registration will open mid-June, if we will be able to offer Soccer Camp. Please check back.
God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.